Join us to see the newest in lab technologies at the upcoming UCSD Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ event.
Opportunities for researchers looking for better solutions
Last year, the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event at the University of California, San Diego attracted 644 attendees from 54 different research buildings and 61 on-campus departments. These researcher cam eot see hundred of new products, analytical equipment and easy to use kits and reagents.
Researchers can absolutely benefit from attending this event:
- Science and Scientists First
- Relevant Exhibitors
- Everyone From your Lab is Welcome
- We Nurture Your Body as Well as Your Mind
- We Let You Know - When we’ll be on Campus… Where we’ll be on Campus… Who is Exhibiting
- Registration is Quick and Easy
- On-Site Management Staff
- Bring Attention to Your Laboratory
& Promote your Projects
FREE admission to all researchers and
associated staff, including graduate students
Easy access, professionally run, fully catered*
UC San Diego Marketplace News
An active research community
- The University of California, San Diego received $1 billion in research funding in fiscal year 2012-2013.
- UC San Diego is to break ground on the $269 million Altman Clinical and Translational Research Institute.
- UC San Diego is the 3rd largest employer in the county (26,000 employees) and its faculty and alumni have created 193 new startup companies.
- The University of California, San Diego received $25.4 million from the state of California for stem cell research.
Preregistration: Life science researchers can sign up to attend for free at this link: University of California, San Diego