Lab suppliers working to sell lab equipment and market life science solutions in Massachusetts will want to participate in Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s 2nd Annual Amherst BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, which will take place at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst campus on Wednesday, July 13, 2016
These life science marketing events are the perfect opportunity to educate research audiences about your lab products and services.
Top Funding Facts:
- 2014 Life Science R & D Expenditures: 115th Ranked = $69,749,000
- 2015 NIH Funding: $19,181,224
- The University of Massachusetts, Amherst is undergoing a five-year, $1.4 billion construction and renovation project on its campus. Construction began on a $160 million Life Sciences Laboratories building in summer 2013.
- The US Department of Defense awarded UMass a five year, $6.25 million grant to study the pathways that cause initial molecular-scale responses.
- Researchers at UMass, as part of a multi-institution research team, received $4.8 million in life science funding from the National Cancer Institute as part of a five-year life science grant to research a way to target various diseases including Alzheimer’s.
- A Developmental Biology lab at UMass received a five year, $3.29 million NIH award to continue researching gene function in mammals and the significance of "knockout" genes.
- Researchers at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst received $2.4 million, over five years, from the National Institutes of Health for a study of tissue-specific stem cells and breast cancer tissue tropism.
- Two University of Massachusetts, Amherst researchers received USDA grants totaling $1.7 million to support food safety research.
- A three year, $1.5 million grant from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences was awarded to UMass researchers to support research into the relationship between breast cancer risk and phthalates.
- Researchers at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst received a three year, $1.1 million award from the National Institutes of Health for research concerning antimicrobial oligomers for biodefense and emerging food borne infectious disease.
Lab Suppliers are invited to Showcase and Sell Lab Equipment and Supplies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst This Summer
(Image Courtesy of Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.)
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.'s life science marketing events consistently draw crowds of researchers due to our pre-show advertising and on-campus university contacts. Researchers love our events because registration is quick and easy, and our events provide them with a venue in which they can learn about the latest and greatest lab products. Delicious catered lunches provide an opportunity for researchers to break bread with colleagues and discuss their research goals with sales reps. By engaging to researchers at a scheduled life science event, scientific sales reps can recommend solutions that may adress problemes in lab research.
(Image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons)
The event staff at Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. assists lab suppliers and attendees alike from the very beginning to the end of each event. Event staff will help sales reps find parking, provide parking fee information, and help them unload their exhibit materials and bring them to the event venue. Tables at each event are organized in an accessible way that ensures attendees will be able to find any product they are looking for. Our event staff are also friendly and accommodating to attendees, helping them locate a specific vendor or a seminar space. At the end of the Amherst life science marketing event, event staff will help you pack your materials and bring them to your car. No convenience is overlooked.
One of the most valuable amentiies at our University of Massachusetts, Amherst life science marketing event is a leads list that can be obtained with a sponsorship package or table purchase (excluding economy packages). Our leads lists are checked, then double-checked for accuracy, and they provide lab suppliers with the contact information for every attendee at our Amherst event. You won’t miss the chance to sell lab equipment to any attendee, even if you weren’t able to meet them on the day of the event.
If you are a lab supplier interested in marketing life science solutions and selling lab equipment at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. invites you to attend our Amherst BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst campus on July 13, 2016. This life science marketing event would complement the Boston BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on July 14, 2016 nicely. The two back-to-back events will give lab suppliers access to two Massachusetts markets in just two days.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full-service science research marketing and events-planning company that has been organizing life science marketing events at top research institutions nationwide for over 20 years. If you’re interested in selling lab equipment and marketing life science solutions at events closer to home, we encourage you to view our 2016 calendar of events. For more information on our Amherst BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, or to learn more about funding statistics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, click on the button below.